help with multiple TDBCtrlGrids on a form
Author Message
 help with multiple TDBCtrlGrids on a form

Hi, I have a form that has three TDBCtrlGrids on a form that all show
information from the same database. All the fields are of the same data
types except for one that distinquished between three groups.  Each
group has the same info (hence the same dbase).  Anyhow, I need to know
how to set up a filter to the ctrlgrid so that it only shows information
for a specific type.  That way all three grids appears as different sets
of information.

Thanks

Jack

Fri, 09 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 help with multiple TDBCtrlGrids on a form

Quote:

> Hi, I have a form that has three TDBCtrlGrids on a form that all show
> information from the same database. All the fields are of the same data
> types except for one that distinquished between three groups.  Each
> group has the same info (hence the same dbase).  Anyhow, I need to know
> how to set up a filter to the ctrlgrid so that it only shows information
> for a specific type.  That way all three grids appears as different sets
> of information.

> Thanks

> Jack

You really should look seriously at InfoPower, Woll2Woll's set of
database components.  They add a "Filter" property to a TTable
descendant they provide that makes this really a breeze.

Mark

Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using one TTable Source between Multiple Forms

2. Showing Multiple Child records on One Form??

3. Running Multiple Form instance ..

4. Delphi 1 + tables + multiple forms

5. Q: Creating a form multiple times causes a GPF

6. access to tables from multiple forms

7. Best way to show multiple detailed forms?

8. Multiple tables on one form?

9. Multiple forms with master/detail tables

10. Resizing Forms and Multiple Aliases

11. Help Help help Building Form with Noramalized data.

12. Q: TDBCtrlGrid - as a readonly display