Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question
Author Message
 Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

I just upgraded from delphi 4 on an old computer to Delphi 7 on
Windows XP (new computer).  My program runs, but when I go to print my
Composite Report, I get only the first page.  It worked fine with the
old.  Did a code walk-through and it goes through all the 'add' code
just like it should.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Clare

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:48:17 GMT

1. quick reports quick questions!

2. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

3. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

4. Quick Report Question

5. Quick Report Question

6. Quick Reports Question

7. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

8. Quick Reports and SQL question

9. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

10. Quick Report Question

11. Quick report group probs and questions

12. Quick Report form design question