Bug using DBGrid w/ Menu Designer?
Author Message
 Bug using DBGrid w/ Menu Designer?

I am trying to implement a basic edit menu (cut, copy and paste) on a form
where the only active control is a DBGrid.

I am using SendMessage(ActiveControl.Handle, WM_CUT, 0, 0); (using Cut as an
example).

Curiously enough, if I disable the three menu options, the shortcut keys
ctrl/x, ctl/c and ctrl/p work in the DBGrid.

I've used this same menu code with no trouble on a form with a DBMemo
component, so it seems the problem is only with DBGrid.

Is this a bug?  Is there a work-around?  Or am I just missing something
obvious?

Thanks for the help,
Stuart Kohler

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with Menu Designer

2. Popdown menus in TPW 1.5 using wincrt

3. need help with programmatic assignment of Popup menu using TTreeView component

4. Using the ALT (Menu)-Key when Capturing

5. Using Cut/Copy/Paste from Main Menu

6. Have I found a bug in DBGrid?

7. bug in DBGrid component

8. HELP: Bug in DBGrid ?

9. scrollbar in TDBLookupCombobox (was: DBgrid: scrollbar bug?)

10. DBGrid/Tquery *** HUGE*** bug ?????

11. DBGrid - Read only - appears to have a bug

12. DBgrid: scrollbar bug?