Is BDE Callback on Query Possible?
Author Message
 Is BDE Callback on Query Possible?

I have found several BDE callback routines that are quite useful when working
 with Tables.  However, I can't find any references (nor can I get it too work)
 using SQL Queries (TQuery specifically).  Can anyone help me?

Scott St.Cyr
M. Scott St.Cyr
Cyrious Software, Inc.
//***************************************************************//

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Q: [IDAPI] Query Progress CallBack Function

2. Using BDE Callback from Delphi (V.3)

3. Microsoft SQLServer calls BDE-callback function

4. BDE Callbacks

5. BDE callback functions

6. BDE Callbacks for Batchmove operation

7. Using BDE with Register CallBack for TableChanged

8. Using a callback function for the BDE

9. Possible bug in BDE

10. D2: Possible BDE bug.

11. Interbase User Management Through BDE Possible?

12. BDE: Possible to build mulit-user DB apps?