Q: How to get a Access97/95 OLE(Bitmap) via ODBC into a TDBImage?
Author Message
 Q: How to get a Access97/95 OLE(Bitmap) via ODBC into a TDBImage?

Hi,

  i want to use a Access97 Database with delphi 2.0 via ODBC. But i coud'nt
find a way to show a Bitmap in a TDBImage! I always get "Invalid bitmap"
Message on my Screen. So what i have to do to get the Bitmap from the
Access OLE field in the TDBImage or TImage??

Thanks in advance

   Andreas

--

Phone +49 (0) 6447 9229-63 FAX -65

Sat, 23 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting @@Identity from SQL Server via ODBC Driver

2. Bitmaps in access97 and TDBImages

3. TDBImage bitmap image not valid??

4. Delphi 2.0, MS Schedule+ 95 and OLE Automation

5. BDE multi-user access via Win 95 networking

6. Getting the user name from Windows 95 or NT 4.0

7. Getting Data from Screen in Win 95 with TurboPascal 6

8. Getting Long File Name under Windows 95 - D.Exe [01/01]

9. Delphi to Access via OLE

10. Delphi - Access via OLE

11. Delphi: Make app and OLE server via VCL?

12. OLE - getting a list of functions