ODBC driver for CA Ingres searched
Author Message
 ODBC driver for CA Ingres searched

Quote:
>Hello,

>I am looking for an ODBC driver for CA Ingres that works with Delphi.
>Can anybody post me one or tell me where to obtain such a driver?
>Is that kind of driver included in delphi Client/Server?

>Thanx in advance,
>Gerhard Hofmann

Gerhard,

You will have to contact CA for ODBC drivers for Ingres.  I believe they sell
an ODBC package from Intersolv but you will also need a product called Ingres
Net from CA.

Kevin Adams

Mon, 03 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC driver for CA Ingres searched

Quote:

> Gerhard,

> You will have to contact CA for ODBC drivers for Ingres.  I believe they sell
> an ODBC package from Intersolv but you will also need a product called Ingres
> Net from CA.

> Kevin Adams

Hi Kevin & Gerhard,

I've got the ODBC drivers for Ingres and Ingres Net for PC from CA.
Currently, I can connect to Ingres server using the window version ISQL.
I've also written a delphi program to access the Ingres.

It works well, however, only if I had connected to the Ingres using the
PC ISQL first.  I don't know if I havd missed any settings.
Does anyone have any idea ?

Nelson

Tue, 04 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32-bit ODBC driver for INGRES

2. CA/400 & DB2 ODBC Driver

3. ODBC Driver for Ingres

4. Searching for FAST ODBC driver

5. Is there a driver Ingres for Delphi BDE ?

6. SQL links driver to CA-OpenIngres?

7. Delphi 3.02/ODBC/Ingres DB

8. Delphi-ODBC-Ingres: Lots of connections

9. INGRES and ODBC Problem?

10. telling the difference between BDE drivers and ODBC drivers

11. Interbase ODBC Driver that Works with ODBC Administrator v.3.0

12. ODBC - problem adding new odbc drivers