List of DBE Error codes..
Author Message
 List of DBE Error codes..

Where can I find a list of DBE Error codes?? If any??
Ronny

Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 List of DBE Error codes..

Ronny Stavem wrote in a message appearing on comp.lang.Pascal.delphi.databases:

Quote:
>Where can I find a list of DBE Error codes?? If any??

I called the $2-a-minute Borland guy and asked this question. He made
some funny noise that I could swear sounded something like "VCL Source"
but that couldn't be right.

You might try mucking about in DB.PAS in the sources directory.

--

http://www.interpath.com/~kwdavids/

Fri, 19 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 List of DBE Error codes..

Quote:

> Ronny Stavem wrote in a message appearing on comp.lang.pascal.delphi.databases:

> >Where can I find a list of DBE Error codes?? If any??

> I called the $2-a-minute Borland guy and asked this question. He made
> some funny noise that I could swear sounded something like "VCL Source"
> but that couldn't be right.

> You might try mucking about in DB.PAS in the sources directory.

Or decompile idr20009.dll with a tool like Resource Workshop.

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;
- when asking, be sure that I don't.

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 List of DBE Error codes..

Quote:
> Where can I find a list of DBE Error codes?? If any??
> Ronny

I believe you can find them also in the browser in Delphi 2.0.

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 List of DBE Error codes..

Quote:
>Where can I find a list of DBE Error codes?? If any??

Check out the DBIErrs.INT file under DELPHI\DOC directory... it's all in
it.  It might only be available for DELPHI client/server , I can't say.

Regards /Bernard

Thu, 25 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. List of DBE Error cod

2. Who has a DBE Error List??

3. BDE Error Code listing

4. DBE Error and Delphi Error ! Help

5. SQL error codes / Delphi 3 error codes

6. Speed: DBE 5.00 versus DBE 4.51

7. Can't Init the DBE Error

8. Error DBE on server accessing ACCESS

9. DBE Error Messages

10. Error with DBE (Paradox 5.0 table and D1)

11. DBE disk free errors.

12. Report Smith Unable to Initialize DBE Error