Pervasive/Btrieve components
Author Message
 Pervasive/Btrieve components

Can anybody give me an opinion about delphi components
for Pervasive database ?
I would appreciate some comparision of Titan and Pervasive "DAC" in terms of
speed , functionality and reliability.

Thank you
Marek

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Pervasive/Btrieve components
I understand they both use the native DLL so speed will be comparable.
PDAC uses ODBC for it SQL and Titan does not provide SQL for P.SQL 2000 but
it does
for all earlier versions of Btrieve SQL (once apon a time XQL) because
Pervasive dropped
their SQL API in favour of ODBC.

I use Titan and have for 4 years. I am very happy with its performance.

Walter

Quote:
> Can anybody give me an opinion about Delphi components
> for Pervasive database ?
> I would appreciate some comparision of Titan and Pervasive "DAC" in terms
of
> speed , functionality and reliability.

> Thank you
> Marek

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Pervasive Delphi Components

2. Looking for a Btrieve Component Other than Titan

3. Btrieve Components Etc.

4. Btrieve and Titan - getting HEX codes out of btrieve file

5. Pervasive BTrieve ODBC & BDE 4.0 Column Name Problem

6. from paradox to pervasive SQL 7

7. Pervasive or MS SQL ?

8. Anyone using Pervasive SQL ?

9. Q: Pervasive SCALEABLE SQL

10. Delphi5, Pervasive and Identity field type

11. Pervasive database driver

12. Component Authors: We want your components!