Capability not supported - runtime only???
Author Message
 Capability not supported - runtime only???

Hi all,

I have a (pretty simple) query which opens fine at design time, but
when I try to open it at runtime I get "Capability not supported" !!!

For reference, here is the query:

select ((CloseAge + ("5/22/1999" - CloseDate)) / 7) + 1 WeekOfAge,
CloseNum
from hmcstk
where CloseDate = "5/22/1999"
order by WeekOfAge

Basically it's getting a list of closing stock sorted by the age. I
can see the result set if I attach the query to a grid and open it at
design time, however at runtime it throws that error!!!

Any ideas?

Mab

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Capability Not supported.....why not?

2. Capability Not Supported Error

3. capability not supported

4. Error: 'Capability not supported'

5. capability not supported

6. Capability Not Supported, Delphi 4, Oracle 8

7. "capability not supported" w/MSAccess DB

8. capability not supported

9. SQL capability not supported

10. BDE: Capability not supported token: NESTED SELECT (when using Paradox files, works with Interbase)

11. A Query and Capability not supported error

12. Q:Posting changes within a transaction (Capability not Supported)