Need help with DbiPutField and similiar functions.
Author Message
 Need help with DbiPutField and similiar functions.

Does anyone know of simple short sample code using (and declaring) the
functions for DbiPutField, DbiModifyRecord etc...  I need to
manipulate records without having to use forms.  New to this part of
Delpi.

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with DbiPutField and similiar functions.

You don't have to touch the BDE for this. Just create a dynamic ttable!
Something like:

var
 tc: ttable
begin

tc:=ttable.create(application)
... (fill in all the attribs you need: tablename, database, etc)
tc.open;
..... etc etc

--
Paradox and Delphi Consultant. Member: Borland Delphi Technical Support
             Most small questions answered for free!

       Paradox Web Page: http://www.pagescape.com/fire/pdox/
          My words are my own, I don't speak for Borland.

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help: DbiPutField removes trailing space!?

2. Search function need help

3. need help with recursive function

4. Need help in function and array!

5. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

6. Need help porting function to Free Pascal

7. Needs help on MsGraph's functions.

8. Winsock Programming Function Help Needed !

9. Need help with recursive functions in Turbo Pascal 7.0

10. Need help...Password reading function acts strange...please examine

11. Need Help on undocumented BDE functions

12. Need help on Date to Integer function - see attached