DBGrid title locking
Author Message
 DBGrid title locking

Is it possible to lock the first column of a database grid? I
have a simple stock program and would like to the stock code to
remain as the first column as I scroll through the different
fields.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 DBGrid title locking

pls explain what do you mean by locking!! is it readonly or column
position...

MAH

Quote:

> Is it possible to lock the first column of a database grid? I
> have a simple stock program and would like to the stock code to
> remain as the first column as I scroll through the different
> fields.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. DbGrid title row

2. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

3. Title Row in DBGrid

4. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

5. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

6. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

7. Changing DBGrid Titles?

8. Q: Center DBGrid titles

9. How can I change Title of DBgrid?

10. DbGrid titles