Saving Binary Files
Author Message
 Saving Binary Files

HELP!!!!!

I have loaded a WAV file from an RES. I can play it fine. I now wish
to save it to file for editing. How do I save it?
  Thus far, I have loaded it using the LoadResource
  function. The pointer therefore is loaded into a THandle type.

Thanks in advance!

Thu, 18 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Binary Data to a Paradox Binary Field via Code

2. Saving Record Information to a Binary File?

3. Converting binary (text file) to compress binary file

4. Saving an Object as a Binary

5. Binary Save

6. Saving binary tree to disk...

7. Converting ASCII Text file to compress binary file format

8. Urgent -- Saving a Turbo Pascal file into .tXt file

9. binary file

10. Binary File I/O

11. Making binary files in pascal for an OS

12. appending to a binary file?