Update from BDE 3.10 to BDE 4.51
Author Message
 Update from BDE 3.10 to BDE 4.51

I'm working with delphi 2.0 and the original BDE 3.10. So I made the
Update to the version 4.51. But now are the Char "? ?" for German not
the same - somthing like an rectangle or a vertical line. (This update
is necessary by using InterBase 5.0 Server on NT to run the application
without hang's - I think?)

The field language drive in the old BDE was empty! If I try to change
the language drive in the new BDE for example to we 'WEurope' ANSI, than
I still have the same problem.

Exists any tool to check and change the Interbase Database for such
charcters, or can I solve this problem through the language drive?

GREAT THANK'S FOR YOUR HELP!

Hannes Pils

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with D1 program and BDE 4.51

2. HELP NEEDED: BDE 5.00 versus 4.51

3. BDE 5.XX slower than 4.51 forever ???

4. D2, BDE 4.51 Oracle 8.0.5

5. Use BDE 5.01 with SequeLink ODBC 4.51 to connect an Oracle 8 database

6. D2 - Paradox 7 - BDE 4.51 - Key Violation

7. Record in use by another user - BDE 4.51

8. MSACCESS Native Driver (BDE 4.51)

9. phantom breakpoints in delphi 2 with bde 4.51

10. Problems with BDE 4.51 and ODBC 3 with Windows NT 4.0

11. MSACCESS, BDE 4.51, InstallShield solution

12. Quirk: BDE 4.51 and no-goody DBF header