Mysterous data loss
Author Message
 Mysterous data loss

Hello all,

I'd written some custom apps using D3 with DBF files, and recently I'd
experienced data loss. Entered transactions
seem ok when the app is active, but in later session it becomes lost. I
suspect it may be the cache problem, but I still
can't figure out. I'd heard that using FlushFileBuffers() API function can
help, but I'm not sure it'll work. Can anyone
give some help?

Many thanks.

Gary

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Mysterous data loss
Hi Gary,

maybe you don't had closed your connections (ttable or tquery, etc)?

Call Session.Close()

--
Michael Olschimke

JavaDoc for Delphi? For C++? For InstallShield? For any other language?
 --> http://members.easyspace.com/olschimke

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Data loss with Paradox

2. Data loss when shutting down system ?!?

3. Help Data loss in Delphi

4. Urgent: Data Loss

5. Data loss

6. Serious paradox problems (data coruption and losses, aargh)

7. Data loss: VCACHE with BDE, problem??

8. Data loss in BDE Delphi

9. BDE data loss problem ( local paradox database)

10. Q: Loss of data in a paradoxtable

11. Data Loss in WFW3.11 - Vcache

12. DATA LOSS in WFW 3.11 - REPOST