Duplicate Row on the Grid
Author Message
 Duplicate Row on the Grid

Hello,

I try to move my Application from a FoxBase to InterBase.
After that, it create a new problem after I use findkey, the Grid table
will duplicate some rows. But the actural is no duplicate. After I exit the

program and enter again, the table become normal.

And I am a delphi beginner, who would tell me some books or Web Site have
some Program Sample or Reference Guide for reference.

Thanks a lot

Henry Cheng

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. capture move from row to row in grid

2. capture move from row to row in grid

3. Interbase tables show duplicate rows in DBGrid

4. Duplicate rows in dbgrid

5. DBGrid with duplicated rows

6. altering display properties for individual rows in a grid

7. Multiple row for DB Grid Title.

8. row in dataset from row in dbgrid

9. Moving current record to match row in SQL result table row

10. Calculate difference between a row and its row immediatly following it

11. How do I get the contents of an entire row in a grid when selected with the mouse.

12. Writing a Grid with multi-lines of data & varying column widths per row