Data loss with Paradox
Author Message
 Data loss with Paradox

I have a problem, i wrote a prog with delphi5, but when i write some
records, and close the program, some of these records are disappeard, any
one have an explanation?
Theres one thing more, this happens when I am testing it, so, could it be
because i have my table on my datadesktop open? or in edit?
Can that be my problem?
and if yes, why dont it give a exception?

Tnx

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 02:56:39 GMT
 Data loss with Paradox
Did you set Configuration | System | INIT | LOCAL SHARE to TRUE in the BDE
Administrator ?

Quote:
> I have a problem, i wrote a prog with delphi5, but when i write some
> records, and close the program, some of these records are disappeard, any
> one have an explanation?
> Theres one thing more, this happens when I am testing it, so, could it be
> because i have my table on my datadesktop open? or in edit?
> Can that be my problem?
> and if yes, why dont it give a exception?

> Tnx

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:29:51 GMT

1. Serious paradox problems (data coruption and losses, aargh)

2. BDE data loss problem ( local paradox database)

3. Mysterous data loss

4. Data loss when shutting down system ?!?

5. Help Data loss in Delphi

6. Urgent: Data Loss

7. Data loss

8. Data loss: VCACHE with BDE, problem??

9. Data loss in BDE Delphi

10. Q: Loss of data in a paradoxtable

11. Data Loss in WFW3.11 - Vcache

12. DATA LOSS in WFW 3.11 - REPOST