ORA-1722 Invalid number when inserting a value
Author Message
 ORA-1722 Invalid number when inserting a value

Hi,

when I insert a numeric value into a DBEdit based on a numeric column in
Oracle, i receive the message ORA-01722 Invalid number. How can I do to
avoid it ?

thank you.

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:52:54 GMT
 ORA-1722 Invalid number when inserting a value
Hi!

Quote:

> when I insert a numeric value into a DBEdit based on a numeric column in
> Oracle, i receive the message ORA-01722 Invalid number. How can I do to
> avoid it ?

Well, I think we need a little more information.
Perhaps insert the field with to_number if it IS a number - but I don't
hink so...

Greetings,

David

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 15:20:09 GMT

1. ORA-01410 invalid ROWID

2. Request live query gives ORA-00904: invalid column name

3. oracle 8: ORA-01410 invalid rowid

4. Oracle Errors ORA-03113 and ORA-01041

5. ADO Insert causes Invalid Variant Type Conversion error

6. Invalid Value for Field "Date1"

7. Invalid numeric value in a TDBEdit

8. Error 106 - Invalid Number Format

9. BDE error number 9987 - Invalid File Name

10. Invalid number ???

11. Retrieve value of autoincrement field with inserted record

12. DBGrid1.Fields[0] - Where's The Value During Insert/Before Post