Can't select a value from TDBLookupComboBox
Author Message
 Can't select a value from TDBLookupComboBox

Hello there,

I can't figure out this trivial issue :
I set up a TDBLookupComboBox in my GUI application and it works fine
(the list is correctly filled at run-time), but the fact is that I
just can't select one of its value. It keeps highlighting the value
the cursor is on, and won't allow me to select another one.
Did I miss something ? The documentation says users can select a value
from the list however...

Sylvain

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:17:35 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. how to read a value with excel select

3. converting NULL to ANY value in a SELECT (local SQL)

4. Multi 'Select' in Access DB

5. Workaround for 'nested selects not supported'?

6. Selecting Records CONTAINING a specific value

7. Select Database value in variable

8. EDIT1.TEXT := MEMO1.Lines.Values['BFT1'];

9. ASCII value for 'delete'??

10. Can someone HELP with Filling DBEdit's Value's

11. DBGrid1.Fields[0] - Where's The Value During Insert/Before Post

12. Obtaining value of Paradox's Auto-Incremented Field Type