URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files
Author Message
 URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

Does anyone know why I should suddenly start getting the error
message:
Lock File has Grown too large. Table: __QB0000. File:
c:\data\__QB1534.VAL File: more names of temp query results.

the paradox tables and the queries that reference them are all local
on my machine and the lock file, thought large (25,752kb) is no larger
than for other queries I run.

Of course, I need to run this process, which I have run successfully
many times before, before the end of the week.  The application hasn't
changed, the data doesn't seem out of the ordinary, does anyone have
any ideas what the problem might be?

Thanks, Rob

--------------------------------

Web:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~isu8

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

put your exe in the same dir as the tables
create a map so the path will shrink

DO NOT REPLY BY MAIL TO DEFAULT REPLY ADRESS:

Marcel van Eijkel

it-student
holland

Quote:
>Does anyone know why I should suddenly start getting the error
>message:
>Lock File has Grown too large. Table: __QB0000. File:
>c:\data\__QB1534.VAL File: more names of temp query results.
>the paradox tables and the queries that reference them are all local
>on my machine and the lock file, thought large (25,752kb) is no larger
>than for other queries I run.
>Of course, I need to run this process, which I have run successfully
>many times before, before the end of the week.  The application hasn't
>changed, the data doesn't seem out of the ordinary, does anyone have
>any ideas what the problem might be?
>Thanks, Rob
>--------------------------------

>Web:   http://www.unn.ac.uk/~isu8

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Error: Lock is file grown too large

2. D3 - Paradox - Query - Lock file has grown too large

3. Paradox lock file has grown too large

4. "lock file has grown too large"

5. Lock file has grown too large

6. The lock file has grown too large?

7. "Lock file grown too large"

8. Lock file has grown too large - please help

9. 'Lock file grown too large'

10. Lock file has grown too large??

11. Lock file has grown too large

12. Lock File Grown Too Large Problem ???