Printing database question
Author Message
 Printing database question

Hello.

I don't know how to print Database the way I want it.

Here is how things are:

I make address book and I separated data by groups in tabbed notebook..
Looks pritty nice organized.

When I want to print basic data for all or filtered people in Address
book, I would use QReport, but what if user wants to print Last_name,
First_name and all data that is on "Personal", or "Business" tab.. or
any other group of data.

How do I make that possible?

Regards,
E.Beli
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Remove X from email if you want to mail me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing database question
Hello,
You can use different reports for the different tasks.

--
Kind regards
Kai Inge

{If it's not broke - don't fix it.}

Quote:

>Hello.

>I don't know how to print Database the way I want it.

>Here is how things are:

>I make address book and I separated data by groups in tabbed notebook..
>Looks pritty nice organized.

>When I want to print basic data for all or filtered people in Address
>book, I would use QReport, but what if user wants to print Last_name,
>First_name and all data that is on "Personal", or "Business" tab.. or
>any other group of data.

>How do I make that possible?

>Regards,
>E.Beli
>http://www.sauron.co.yu
>http://fly.to/isf
>Remove X from email if you want to mail me

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing database question

Quote:
>Hello.

>I don't know how to print Database the way I want it.

>Here is how things are:

>I make address book and I separated data by groups in tabbed notebook..
>Looks pritty nice organized.

>When I want to print basic data for all or filtered people in Address
>book, I would use QReport, but what if user wants to print Last_name,
>First_name and all data that is on "Personal", or "Business" tab.. or
>any other group of data.

>How do I make that possible?

>Regards,
>E.Beli
>http://www.sauron.co.yu
>http://fly.to/isf
>Remove X from email if you want to mail me

If the tables are normalised in your database, you could use a TQuery.
Using SQL statements, you could perform a join, e.g. outer join.
The result of this query should make all the info needed available
for use in QReports.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. newbie question: printing tables

2. Easy Question--About Printing?

3. Printing question

4. ReportSmith - question on defining records for printing

5. D1: TDBGrid Printing Question

6. Question About Printing.

7. Printing Question

8. Printing - question