TBGrid and Oracle LONG columns
Author Message
 TBGrid and Oracle LONG columns

Quote:
>Whenever I show a grid with a memo fild in it, the only text that occurs
>is '(Memo)'. How can I display the content of the memo field?

>Volker Fr?nkle

I would like to know the same thing.  I am using Oracle7 and
LONG data types.  I can not find a way ti display some of the text in the
DBGrid column instead of "(Memo)".

Stan Grossman

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long columns in Oracle and TQuery ( Oracle v7.2.2 on unix )

2. D5 + Ora816 + LONG column

3. Accessing LONG column types in Delphi 3

4. BDE, cache update, Interbase, validation error for column [long]

5. Cannot see index columns in SQL Explorer (Oracle DB)

6. Case sensitive table/column names in Oracle

7. INI & Oracle LONG errors

8. VARCHAR and LONG parameters and ORACLE.

9. Oracle strings longer than 255 ??????

10. How to read/write LONG RAW typed data [ORACLE]

11. HOT TIP: long raw I/O to Oracle (blob)

12. ComboBox bitmaps from Oracle Long Raw