Making the TColumn.ButtonStyle button appear on entering the column cell
Author Message
 Making the TColumn.ButtonStyle button appear on entering the column cell

At the moment, I have some columns in a DBGrid set to  ButtonStyle:=
cbsAuto, and clicking on the button on entering the column  shows a
lookup list.

But I have to enter the cell and THEN click on it to make the button
visible. Is there a way to make the button appear when I enter the
cell, without having to click on it first?

Thanks

Finn Austin

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ! Buttons inside Borland C++ appear grey !

2. Determine the row- and column-header of a TDecisionGrid cell

3. Enter to next column in dbgrid

4. Dropping Combo on Entering Column

5. Self-made mouse-shape over buttons ??

6. self-made cursor above windows-button?

7. Making Buttons Disabled.

8. Making a button in Acrobat Reader 3.0 with Delphi

9. TColumn.PickList how do I stop the edit cursor appearing in it?

10. help on Ellipsis ButtonStyle

11. Self-made cursors over self-made buttons (The Real Mission Impossible!) ??

12. How to change a cell text color with a click on a button ??