does that mean..
Author Message
 does that mean..

Does that mean then, that delphi does not allow me to create a client
server thingummy where the database is on my pc that is connected to the
net, and the client program is on some other pcon the net, say in
Columbia (I'm in the uk)?

Do I needsome kind of different protocol thing other than TCP etc?
Does it HAVE to be using the WWW and some other package other than
Delphi?

Jaya...

I'm SO confused!

Sat, 21 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. What does it mean

2. What does this BDE-Error mean ???

3. .sch file -- what does it mean?

4. cdx indexes, what does the error mean?

5. I need Help (fast) and i mean fast...

6. What do these statements mean?

7. Table level changed... what does this mean

8. Data structure corruption - What does it mean ?

9. i mean get not steal tp 5.5,sorry.

10. WATH DOES "FAQ" MEANS

11. Meaning of ERROR 204.