ReportSmith page size
Author Message
 ReportSmith page size

Hi,

Can anyone help me figure out this basic problem?

I want to have reportsmith generate a report for a HP Plotter with size A2 for
presentation purposes, I also want this same report to be printed on HP
Laserjet A4. The problem is simply that I cannot get more than one A4 page
wide when page setup is set to A4, when my results are about 3 A4 pages wide.
How can I print a report that returns a result of over one page wide?

Thanks

Wed, 13 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database Page Size

2. InterBase Page Size Problem

3. Setting Printer's Page Size From Program

4. ReportSmith Page Breaks

5. ReportSmith Printing: Paper Size

6. Want extra page in ReportSmith report

7. ReportSmith -- Extra Page Printing

8. Reportsmith : datafield in more columns on the same page

9. ReportSmith Page Footer PB

10. ReportSmith: splitted print pages?

11. page up/page down

12. Visual page / Active page