Where can I get ODBC32?
Author Message
 Where can I get ODBC32?

I just purchased delphi Developer 2 and I was under the impression that
it included ODBC 32 (like ODBC32ADM, etc.). Where can I get these files?
Do I have to buy a MS tools to get it or can I download it from
somewhere? I've looked at the MS web site (but it's huge).

TIA

--
"Did you ever wonder                                Ian Sherwood

 while you're counting out your socks
 into the washing machine?"   - The Bobs

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get ODBC32?

Quote:

> I just purchased Delphi Developer 2 and I was under the impression that
> it included ODBC 32 (like ODBC32ADM, etc.). Where can I get these files?
> Do I have to buy a MS tools to get it or can I download it from
> somewhere? I've looked at the MS web site (but it's huge).

> TIA

> --
> "Did you ever wonder                                Ian Sherwood

>  while you're counting out your socks
>  into the washing machine?"   - The Bobs

Never mind! I was able to get it along with the Lotus Notes SQL driver
2.0 which is a 32-bit implementation. (www.lotus.com - look for
Downloads area)

--
"Did you ever wonder                                Ian Sherwood

 while you're counting out your socks
 into the washing machine?"   - The Bobs

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Where can I get ODBC32?

Ian,

  You can either get these files from microsofts ftp site
(www.microsoft.com) or on CI$ go MSL and search for keyword ODBC.

  I believe the name of the file is GE1263.ZIP.

Anthony Maske

Quote:
> I just purchased Delphi Developer 2 and I was under the impression that
> it included ODBC 32 (like ODBC32ADM, etc.). Where can I get these files?
> Do I have to buy a MS tools to get it or can I download it from
> somewhere? I've looked at the MS web site (but it's huge).

Tue, 22 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. ODBC32 calls - mem leak

3. D2-BDE-ODBC32-Oracle

4. D2-BDE-ODBC32-Oracle

5. WIN95, ODBC32, Access, and Delphi

6. Q. Calling ODBC32.dll without BDE

7. Q. Calling ODBC32 without going through BDE

8. Delphi 32 and ODBC32

9. ODBC32 API Declaration Unit for Delphi 2.0

10. is there an Interbase ODBC32 driver?

11. Local Interbase ODBC32 drivers

12. Interbase ODBC32 drivers