Local Interbase & BDE System Mess
Author Message
 Local Interbase & BDE System Mess

I know that this is due to some kind of Win95 problem and not delphi
2.0, Interbase, or BDE.  If anyone has ever come accross this problem
let me know.

Chris Woodruff

Sun, 07 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Local Interbase & BDE System Mess

I have a huge problem...

My boss has to run an app that uses the local Interbase server and the
BDE.  He was messing around with his system over the weekend and now
he gets BDE errors and cannot run his app.  Now I am trying to get
REAL work done but this is TOP priority over my development tasks.
Here is the errors I get:

"Exception EDatabaseError in module IMATE.EXE at 0004AA12.
An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database
Engine (error $2501)"

after this error I get these errors

"Exception EDatabaseError in module IMATE.EXE at 0004AA12.
An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland Database
Engine (error $3E06)"

If anyone can help PLEASE.  I need to get back to REAL work.

Chris Woodruff

Sun, 07 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Local Interbase, BDE & CGI/ISAPI

2. Interbase Workgroup & Interbase Local databases

3. Delphi16/32 & Local InterBase

4. D2 & Local Interbase

5. Help please, BDE error with local Interbase database

6. Interbase messed up my password

7. messed up Interbase 32

8. Local interbase is fast, what about Interbase server?

9. toggling between local interbase and client server interbase

10. BDE & Interbase, SQL

11. Help - Interbase, Driver not known to system

12. Interbase system table HOST_INFO