Qe: creating dll with forms accessing database
Author Message
 Qe: creating dll with forms accessing database

Hello.
I'd like to write an application with one .exe calling multiple
reusable forms in dll, each form connecting to a sql database, helped
with a session initialised in my .exe

All is working fine BUT forms in the dll don't reuse the tdatabase
component I dropped on the main form. So, login dialog appears many
times. The worst is when I close the application : I got a memory
protection trap, followed by a "very" fatal error with Kernel32,
broking my system down :(

Thanks for your help ...

Sun, 24 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Request help on creating D2 DLL forms for use in Access

2. Can I create a DLL in D1 to access a database

3. Avoiding Login Database Form with Access databases (ODBC) ?

4. Form in dll accessing tquery in main program

5. Accessing Databases without Forms?!

6. Multi Form accesses to a Database ?

7. DLL database access causes another login !

8. Database access from a DLL

9. Database accessing in DLLs

10. Database access in DLL cause multiple login?

11. Using the Access Jet Database DLL

12. ACCESSING DELPHI DATABASE FEATURES FROM A DLL