Problem with Menu Designer
Author Message
 Problem with Menu Designer

Hi there,

Can anyone solve my problem.  I've written a comprehensive database
application over the last 12 months.  Originally I set-up a menu
with access to over 25 different reports.  Yesterday I decide to
add more menu items, to print more reports, and it lets me add them in
OK but when I attach code to the new ONCLICK event and run, I get
an Invalid Property Value error.  If I set the ONCLICK event to an
existing event from a previous menu item it works OK.

What am I doing wrong.

Many thanks for reading this and helping me in advance.

J. Middleton

Sat, 24 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug using DBGrid w/ Menu Designer?

2. Pascal Menu Problem

3. Menu activation problem

4. TPW - wincrt menu problem

5. Looking for affordable database designer

6. Database Designer

7. Looking for QReport designer!

8. Looking for QReport designer

9. Making designer

10. Report Designer reccomendation needed....

11. Er-Designer 2.0

12. LOOKING FOR Form Designer/Printer