Multiple Paradox passwords
Author Message
 Multiple Paradox passwords

After looking at the sample source code on Borland's website, I've been
able to incorporate password setting into a database application. But how
do I set up multiple passwords? Sending just one security descriptor
naturally sets up one auxiliary password. What I can't see is how to send
more than one so that the BDE understands and accepts them.

Suggestions? Code samples anyone?

--
Jonathan M. Bell
Senior Web Designer

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. D4: adding multiple Paradox passwords

2. Ann: ChimneySweep service-update released to handle pack/reindex w/multiple passwords

3. Eliminating multiple password prompts for AS/400 libraries

4. Data update error with multiple user Paradox application

5. Creating Paradox Tables with Passwords

6. Adding Paradox table passwords - Delphi 1.0

7. Passwords problems with Paradox-tables (*** fieldrights ***)

8. DbiDoRestructure- Adding passwords to paradox tables

9. using a paradox table protected by a password in reportsmith

10. Paradox-password

11. Password in Paradox

12. password in paradox table