Setting the Paper size on the printer.
Author Message
 Setting the Paper size on the printer.

This has been asked before so I'm hoping that there is an answer
available.

Q: How do I set the paper size from Letter to Legal without making the
user do it?

Thanks in Advance.

Brien King

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Setting the Paper size on the printer.

Quote:
>This has been asked before so I'm hoping that there is an answer
>available.

>Q: How do I set the paper size from Letter to Legal without making the
>user do it?

>Thanks in Advance.

>Brien King

Sorry, Wrong place to post this... ahhh!
Brien King

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Paper Sizes And Bins seems to have a problem on HP 1000C

2. Setting Paper Sizes And Bins seems to have a problem on HP 1000C

3. Setting Printer's Page Size From Program

4. ReportSmith Printing: Paper Size

5. Help: Still Having problems with QReport and 11x17 paper size

6. Quick Report - Paper Size

7. Quick Reports paper size

8. Printer offline or out of paper

9. Printer selection - paper height problem

10. Size of a set

11. setting block size with ttable.createtable

12. Setting Rowset size during runtime