Implementing something like QrCompositeReport?
Author Message
 Implementing something like QrCompositeReport?

Hi ppl.
I need to create a report that will hold records from two tables that
dont have any connection between them.
I tried the QrCompositeReport component but had 2 problems:
1) It does'nt have OnPreview event so i cant connect it to a custom
     preview form.
2) It does'nt preview my Coloums header bands.
Any Idea?

Thanks, Meir.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Implementing something like QrCompositeReport?
Hello
I recommend you Report Professional from ITOS Ltd.
http://www.itosweb.com/p_reppro.html
It can do any preview job.

Regards
Ilia Rassadin

Quote:

> Hi ppl.
> I need to create a report that will hold records from two tables that
> dont have any connection between them.
> I tried the QrCompositeReport component but had 2 problems:
> 1) It does'nt have OnPreview event so i cant connect it to a custom
>      preview form.
> 2) It does'nt preview my Coloums header bands.
> Any Idea?

> Thanks, Meir.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Implementing something like QrCompositeReport?
I recomend using a single QuickReport after reading the Help File /
Faq 31:

Q:

I wish to create a report which lists the contents of two unrelated
tables. How do I do this if you can only have one detail band per
report?

Use multiple subdetail bands, one for each table.  Set their Master
property to the report.  You don't need a detail band, but you will
need to set the PrintIfEmpty property of the report to true.  Each
subdetail band can have nested subdetail bands and group header and
footer bands.

hth,Ralf

On Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:38:16 +0300, Ilia Rassadin

Quote:

--

*        There are THREE kinds of people in the world...          *
**         Those that can count and those that can't.            **

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. What to do if you liked TCursors???

2. Strange problem with QRCompositereport.

3. QRCompositeReport and the Database _Q files

4. How to implement something like a "LocateNext" method?

5. how implement status field

6. QBE - How to implement

7. How do I implement sub sub filters ??

8. Feature not implemented yet in query?

9. How to implement www-pages with Delphi + IIS?

10. D1Q: How to implement class Methodes

11. Implementing efficient time delays

12. Help please: Programmatically implement referential integrity