Crystal Reports 4.5 BUG
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 4.5 BUG

I am using a system with Windows NT 4.0 and 2.5GB disk formatted using
NTFS, over 2GB free disk space left. The problem is that I cannot install
Crystal Reports 4.5 on this disk. Crystal Reports claims that there is only

-2000000KB (or something) free disk space left. Is this an integer overflow
or what? Any tips for resolving the problem are welcome.

Markku Kinnunen

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 4.5 BUG

Hi,
Look, I had some awful problems getting 4.5 to go. We got our upgrade
shortly after it was released in in Oz (Nov 1995).
Anyway, There's and update patch at seagate's site. Get it!

After that, if you still have problems, boot WIN95 in safe mode and then
run setup.

Worked for me, and hope this helps,
Pierre

Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with Crystal Reports 4.5 VCL

2. Crystal Reports 4.5 & Delphi 3

3. Crystal 4.5: TCcrpe component/delphi

4. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

5. Why Crystal Report 4.5 cannot use Paradox 7 table ?

6. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

7. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

8. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

9. Crystal Reports!

10. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?

11. Crystal and distributing reports

12. Crystal Reports and Delphi