HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI
Author Message
 HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI

Please Help,
I am a VB programmer; I am trying to get somewhere with delphi and
TAPI.  I need it to write a Tapi program or a DLL.
All I need is a few lines of codes that will demonstrate the use of
LineInitialize function and the Callback function which is a new
concept to me.
I tried so hard during the weekend to make an example written in
Delphi works but I couldn't do it.

I know that my question is just for beguinners but if you could just
spend a few seconds to help Me pass this first phase I presume that I
could manage to continue by myself.

Thank you in advance.

John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI

 Hello John,

    There are some freeware/shareware components around that does this.

have a demo version that works quite well with TAPI.

Edwin

Quote:
>Please Help,
>I am a VB programmer; I am trying to get somewhere with Delphi and
>TAPI.  I need it to write a Tapi program or a DLL.
>All I need is a few lines of codes that will demonstrate the use of
>LineInitialize function and the Callback function which is a new
>concept to me.
>I tried so hard during the weekend to make an example written in
>Delphi works but I couldn't do it.

>I know that my question is just for beguinners but if you could just
>spend a few seconds to help Me pass this first phase I presume that I
>could manage to continue by myself.

>Thank you in advance.

>John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI

You should also take a look at Async Pro from Turbo Power.  I've used this
product for a comms-based project and it works very well, has excellent
support etc.  I haven't used the TAPI elements of the package, but if it's
as good as the bits I've used, it should provide a very straightforward
solution.  There are working demos of Async Pro available all over the web,
but you should certainly be able to download it from Turbo Power's own site
- www.turbopower.com  ( I think !)
Good luck.
Eamon.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Need help w/ TAPI

2. Delphi and TAPI

3. please help! Qreport and Delphi 5 confusion

4. Delphi and Windows 95 Cache - Problems - Please Help!

5. Beginner Delphi help Please! :)

6. DELPHI HELP PLEASE

7. Delphi Newbie Fatal Error Question..Please Help

8. Delphi 4 Oracle7 Urgent Help Please

9. Please Help - Delphi 2.0 and FoxPro index

10. PLEASE HELP: TUTORIAL FOR USING INTERBASE THROUGH DELPHI 4 C/S

11. *.exe help !!!! PLEASE HELP ME

12. Simple Delphi Database question - please HELP