interbase
Author Message
 interbase

Help! Help! Help!
If any one knows whether Inter Base has an Import utility to conver for example
Paradox database to a Inter Base database, please let me know how to use it.
Many Thanks.
Boris.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 interbase

Quote:
> Help! Help! Help!
> If any one knows whether Inter Base has an Import utility to conver for
example
> Paradox database to a Inter Base database, please let me know how to use
it.
> Many Thanks.

Boris,
Check out the BatchMove component ....

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Interbase Error: Connection Reset By Interbase Server???

2. Reading InterBase files without InterBase ?

3. INTERBASE: CONNECTIN 32BIT-INTERBASE FROM 16BIT DELPI-APP ?

4. InterBase developers: try InterBase Sukkel!

5. ANN: Interbase Sukkel, THE Tool for Interbase Developers

6. Special characters vom Interbase 4.2 to Interbase 5.5

7. InterBase : Using Interbase on a Windows 95 network

8. Local interbase is fast, what about Interbase server?

9. Novell Interbase compatible with NT Interbase ?

10. Help -- Interbase Performance moving from paradox --> Interbase

11. The InterBase Localizer - the only tool to localize InterBase

12. toggling between local interbase and client server interbase