Urgent Help Needed on Reporting
Author Message
 Urgent Help Needed on Reporting

I am using MS Access as my database and using the sql such as
TRANSFORM to create datasets which I display in a dbgrid.

Now I need to print the results as a report. Quick Report does not
seem to be able to handle such a query and anyway the overhead is too
high. I would like to hand code the report but have no experience in
this area.

Can someone post or send me an example of how to hand code a report or
point me to an online tutorial? Thanks in advance

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent Help Needed : Delphi / Crystal Reports

2. Urgent Help on report

3. Delphi Report Help Urgent

4. BDE: Urgent help needed

5. Urgent need help with Interbase conversion!

6. need urgent help question

7. BUG ? Need Help Urgent

8. BUG ? Need Help URGENT

9. HELP URGENT NEED by eve of 7/29/01