Need help with Hailstone Sequence program please Help
Author Message
 Need help with Hailstone Sequence program please Help

Hello i am a comp sci major writing a Hailstone Sequence program if you have
one or can help
email me at

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. HELP ME PLEASE I NEED HELP ON PROGRAMMING THIS>>>>|||

2. Need a new programming language..please help

3. help with program needed please

4. Game Programming - Please Read I need your help!

5. programming help **please help me** its not hard

6. HELP!!! please help with program

7. need help on prcedures (please help)

8. I need help fixing this CASE Select code, please help

9. Help, need help for schedule program

10. HELP: I need help with a programming comp

11. Need HELP FINISHING PROGRAM (posted program) PASCAL

12. Help needed (running a program from a program).