Interbase and Crystal Reports
Author Message
 Interbase and Crystal Reports

I am trying to avoid using ReportSmith in an app I am developing
with delphi on Interbase. I have chosen Crystal Reports 4.5 (CR) as
the alternative.

I have created my IB databases with DBD and they seem to behave
wonderfully in Delphi. I configured my database alias exactly as the
IBLOCAL example that ships with  Delphi C/S.

When I attempt to use CR with the IBLOCAL example everything loads
and runs as expected. However, when I try to load my database I
get the following error message :

(Q+E Software)(ODBC Interbase Driver)(Interbase) I/O error during
"Open File OF_READWRITE" operation for file "C:\areal\realtabs.gdb"

The BDE is set as follows:

        OPENMODE = READ/WRITE
        SCHEMA CACHE SIZE = 8
        SQLPASSTHRU MODE = SHARED AUTOCOMMIT
        SCHEMA CACHE TIME = -1

What seems to the my problem (please limit replies to my
problems in Delphi / CR ... or we could be at it all day).

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi 4 + Interbase 5 + Crystal Reports 6

2. Interbase with Crystal Reports...Possible????

3. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

4. ODBC to Interbase / Crystal Reports problem

5. Interbase 32-bit ODBC drivers / Crystal Reports 6.0 / Delphi 2

6. Crystal Reports & InterBase

7. Delphi 5, Crystal Reports 7 and INTERBASE

8. Delphi 5, Crystal Reports 7 and INTERBASE

9. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

10. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

11. Crystal Reports!

12. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?