Delphi 3, BDE 4.0 and Delphi 3 configuration
Author Message
 Delphi 3, BDE 4.0 and Delphi 3 configuration

I am working with delphi 3 and Foxpro 2.6 tables and cannot seem to
get them to work.

First, I have tried the configuration in the help file for changing
the dBase settings in the BDE administrator to :
     Level 25

(all else remains the same?)

I have set up an alias to a location where there are some FoxPro
tables but NOTHING happens when I try to connect (using Explorer). I
don't even get the (+) next to the alias name when I click on it!

So.....

How do I configure the BDE to use FoxPro 2.6 tables (with .CDX

Any help is appreciated!
Bill Artemik
Programmer / Analyst
Droste Consultants, Inc.

"There are THREE kinds of people in the world...
      Those that can count and those that can't."

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. BDE on NT 4.0 Configuration

2. BDE configuration for Delphi 2.0 C/S

3. creating BDE configuration from delphi 2.0

4. Modyfing BDE Configuration from Delphi

5. FoxPro 2.6 W. concurent access with Delphi 3.0 BDE 4.0

6. memory leaks in bde 4.0 (delphi 3)???

7. Interbase 4.0 (Delphi 1.02 -> Delphi 3.0)

8. Problems BDE Delphi 3 x BDE Delphi 4

9. BDE - Native Configuration for MSACCESS

10. Changing BDE configuration

11. BDE configuration file questions

12. BDE configuration