Report Smith & Report variables
Author Message
 Report Smith & Report variables

I have a SQL Server Table (connected via ODBC 2.5) with a datetime
field. I want the user to give an interval of dates as selection
criteria. I have tried to create report variables of date or date/time
type but when I use them in the where-clause of the Select-statement I
get an "Type clash..." error.
Can anyone advice me?

Sat, 01 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Smith and report variables

2. REPORT VARIABLE: REPORT SMITH

3. Passing date variable to Report Smith in dd/mm/yy format

4. Report Smith Variables

5. Passing variable to Report Smith

6. Report Smith Variables

7. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

8. Connect - D1 & Report Smith

9. REPORT SMITH & unrelated database

10. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

11. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

12. Report variables in detail reports, Reporsmith 2.5