Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Author Message
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component

I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
Quickreport 3.06 and delphi 5

Thanks for every help

J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Maybe you can try using a barcode font...

Quote:
> I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> Thanks for every help

> J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Thank you Alex,

I just tried some. But they where not rather cheap. Do you know a freeware
or about 30$ Code39-Barcodefont ?

Quote:
> Maybe you can try using a barcode font...

> > I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> > Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> > Thanks for every help

> > J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
There is a free barcode component on the QuickReport site
(http://www.qusoft.no/scripts/download.dll). The problem is that it is only
for Delphi 1, 2 and 3. You need to buy the source to compile for Delphi 5...

Quote:
> I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> Thanks for every help

> J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Hi Josef

I did some testing with barcodes.  In the end my customer had some 2 of 5
fonts created specially but you can download from  www.chaos.ca
Interleaved 2 of 5 w/ Text
Interleaved 2 of 5 wo/ Text
EAN-13
EAN-13B
EAN-13 Half Height
EAN-13B Half Height
UPC-A
UPC-E
UPC-A Half Height
UPC-E Half Height

Each font registered is $10.00 US or $50.00 US font the entire font pack.

Chaos Microsystems Inc.
22-5330 Canotek Road
Gloucester, ON, Canada
K1J 9C3

If you use 2 of 5 I can give you a few tips !
Also we found that with the cheap pen type reader/scanner always read i2of5
most reliable and consistent.

Regards

Bruce

Quote:
> I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> Thanks for every help

> J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Hello, Bruce,

thank you for your offers, but i need code 3of9, which is not in your list.
I have now found a free "not QR-Component" and i have developed a
QR-Component from this, so i think, i might be content.
Thank you for your help, if you're intereseted, i will bring the component
on the web, when its a little bit tested

Quote:
> Hi Josef

> I did some testing with barcodes.  In the end my customer had some 2 of 5
> fonts created specially but you can download from  www.chaos.ca
> Interleaved 2 of 5 w/ Text
> Interleaved 2 of 5 wo/ Text
> EAN-13
> EAN-13B
> EAN-13 Half Height
> EAN-13B Half Height
> UPC-A
> UPC-E
> UPC-A Half Height
> UPC-E Half Height

> Each font registered is $10.00 US or $50.00 US font the entire font pack.

> Chaos Microsystems Inc.
> 22-5330 Canotek Road
> Gloucester, ON, Canada
> K1J 9C3

> If you use 2 of 5 I can give you a few tips !
> Also we found that with the cheap pen type reader/scanner always read
i2of5
> most reliable and consistent.

> Regards

> Bruce

> > I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> > Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> > Thanks for every help

> > J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
Yes, I would be most interested !

Many thanks

Quote:
> Hello, Bruce,

> thank you for your offers, but i need code 3of9, which is not in your
list.
> I have now found a free "not QR-Component" and i have developed a
> QR-Component from this, so i think, i might be content.
> Thank you for your help, if you're intereseted, i will bring the component
> on the web, when its a little bit tested

> > Hi Josef

> > I did some testing with barcodes.  In the end my customer had some 2 of
5
> > fonts created specially but you can download from  www.chaos.ca
> > Interleaved 2 of 5 w/ Text
> > Interleaved 2 of 5 wo/ Text
> > EAN-13
> > EAN-13B
> > EAN-13 Half Height
> > EAN-13B Half Height
> > UPC-A
> > UPC-E
> > UPC-A Half Height
> > UPC-E Half Height

> > Each font registered is $10.00 US or $50.00 US font the entire font
pack.

> > Chaos Microsystems Inc.
> > 22-5330 Canotek Road
> > Gloucester, ON, Canada
> > K1J 9C3

> > If you use 2 of 5 I can give you a few tips !
> > Also we found that with the cheap pen type reader/scanner always read
> i2of5
> > most reliable and consistent.

> > Regards

> > Bruce

> > > I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
> > > Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

> > > Thanks for every help

> > > J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Searching for QR-Barcode-Component
You might give the TAL Bar Code ActiveX control a try. You can
download a fully functional demo version from www.taltech.com
Look in the Products page for the TAL Bar Code ActiveX control for the
demo.

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:31:17 +0200, "Josef W?lfle"

Quote:

>I'm looking for a not too expensive Barcode-Printing-Component for
>Quickreport 3.06 and Delphi 5

>Thanks for every help

>J.W?lfle

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Barcode-Component for Quickreport available?

2. Barcode component for QuickReports

3. To use QR or not to use QR that's the question

4. displaying several lines of help above a search component

5. HELP ! i search IBMetadat Component

6. incremental search component

7. Database search component

8. search for a component DBMemo working with formated memo field

9. Searching for a component .......................... CAD-file viewer

10. Searching components for visualization of measurement data

11. Searching components for visualization of measurement data

12. Searching for a Graph component