TBatchMove and table export
Author Message
 TBatchMove and table export

I am trying to output some tables to ascii form and I have seen that
the TBatchMove can be used to do this with a destination table set as
type ttAscii.

Am I right in thinking that this method only allows for a filetype of
FIXED and not VARYING. I would like to be able to use VARYING and specify
the delimiter and separator.

Will I have to generate my own schema file, and use one of the Batchmove
modes to use the schema file.

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated, thanks

Stephen Parris

tel = 01425 461566 ext 224
fax = 01425 461484

       _`\<,_
      (_)/ (_)

Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TBatchMove / Creating a databse table at runtime?

2. Help! Copying a table w/TBatchMove, ODBC

3. Creating a Temp Table with TBatchMove (MSSQL 6.0)

4. BDE table import/export c

5. BDE table import/export component (16/32)

6. Export and import tables from MDB-Files to Ecxelsheets

7. How to convert or export a table

8. Table to SYLK export component

9. How to convert or export a table in Delphi 2.0 to a different format

10. Exporting Access 7 tables

11. Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi

12. Exporting Pdox tables to Excel