ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report
Author Message
 ReportSmith - Master/Detail Report

I have created a Master/Detail report to overcome the following
problem:  Two reports have to appear next to one another.  The
first report contains activity information about a consultant
(the Master) and the next report expenses incurred by that same
consultant (the Detail). I have managed to create this report
BUT...  It seems that the deatail report "gets out of sync".
In other words, on page one the detail report starts on line 1
next to the master report line 1.  On page two, the detail
reports starts a few lines lower with the result that after a
few pages the detail report starts on the bottom of the page
etc..

Please can anybody comment of help!!!

Petra le Roux

My e-mail address for quicker response is:

Sat, 21 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting report variables in the detail of a ReportSmith master-detail report

2. ReportSmith Master/Detail Reports

3. ReportSmith 3.0 Master/Detail Reports

4. Passing Report Variables from the Master to Detail Reports

5. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

6. ReportSmith : Setting report vars for detail report from Delphi

7. Master/Detail in ReportSmith

8. ReportSmith Master/Detail ..HELP

9. ReportSmith master/detail-help

10. Master/Detail Report