QuickReport 3.05
Author Message
 QuickReport 3.05

When previewing the report at run time, there are some buttons on the top of
the report.
One is for choosing the  printing pages range. However, it don't work.
Would you mind to tell me how can I do ?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 QuickReport 3.05

Quote:

>When previewing the report at run time, there are some buttons on the top of
>the report.
>One is for choosing the  printing pages range. However, it don't work.
>Would you mind to tell me how can I do ?

>Thanks

   After selecting the print settings, the button is "OK" not "print"
  So after clicking OK to close the window, click the next button
(which you usually click to make a hard copy)
   Stupid, isn't it?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. From QuickReport 1.0 to QuickReport 3.0

2. ANNOUNCEMENT: QuickReport version 0.97 released, New QuickReport home site and e-mail

3. QuickReport problem : After insert some record to table, didn't show in QuickReport preview listing.

4. Exporting QuickReport to Word with Graphics

5. QuickReports EFCreateError

6. How to make tabular reports within QuickReport?

7. ReportSmith vs QuickReport

8. quickReport- Total Page

9. What do I do wrong, or is it a bug in QuickReport 3.03

10. Simplest things in QuickReport do not work properly

11. QuickReport 2 Professional full of bugs?

12. Borland Delphi5 QuickReport with Acrobat Distiller