Your application not enabled for use with this driver
Author Message
 Your application not enabled for use with this driver

I received the following message when trying to access MS SQL 6.0 from
delphi 2.0 Developer.

"Your application not enabled for use with this driver. Alias:
ADVRem".

I am able to access the server via the Database desktop as well as
Paradox 7.  I am using SQL Links 3.0. Any suggestions?

Sat, 05 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. MESSAGE: Your application is not enabled for use with this driver

2. ASTA-Thin Client List Server- Internet Enable your Database Application

3. ASTA 2.0- Internet Enable your Delphi DB Application Easily

4. 286/287 instructions are not enabled

5. Access not working with BDE 4 after enabling security

6. App not enabled. MS SQL 6.5

7. Enabled or De-Enabled TTabSheet-Component

8. Your app not enabled for use with this Driver?

9. Deploying applications with MSACCESS driver

10. table updates present, but not presented in editbox/DBCtrlGrid after closing and reopening application

11. Minimize the Application not just the form?

12. Delphi2/Interbase application not running