D4: adding multiple Paradox passwords
Author Message
 D4: adding multiple Paradox passwords

I have code that worked in D1, that adds three passwords at a time to a
collection of tables.

Unfortunately, when compiled with D4 the same code adds only one of the
passwords.

This code is adapted from one of the delphi examples that is provided with
the BDE WinHelp file.

Would someone please point me toward a working example of code that adds
multiple Paradox passwords.

Thanks very much in advance.

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. D4: setting Paradox passwords

2. Multiple Paradox passwords

3. Adding Paradox table passwords - Delphi 1.0

4. DbiDoRestructure- Adding passwords to paradox tables

5. Paradox Security - Adding Passwords

6. Adding password to paradox table created by program

7. Adding password to new Paradox table???

8. adding passwords to paradox tables

9. D4 Add index to pdox table

10. Ann: ChimneySweep service-update released to handle pack/reindex w/multiple passwords

11. Eliminating multiple password prompts for AS/400 libraries

12. Interbase Password and User add/change via Delphi?