Help! I need an example with DDE and Server Database Aplication !
Author Message
 Help! I need an example with DDE and Server Database Aplication !

Hi,
I'm developping one aplication that need to do "mail merge" with MS-Word
6.0.
The documentation that i have is minimal. Please if you have any example
Ill ask you to send me that.

Thanks in advance

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Please a simple example of DDE!

2. Can you communicate with a hidden DDE server?

3. Delphi DDE Server Problem

4. Advice needed on SQL database server choice.

5. Simpliest example Client-Server???????

6. Database and DDE Copy and Paste

7. DDE to a Paradox DataBase

8. Delphi BDE and QBE example (IE: Using Query By Example instead of SQL)

9. DBExpress Examples needed (urgently)

10. Need examples of recordset from stored procedure with parame

11. Need examples of recordset from stored procedure with parameters

12. Web database front end example