TDBImage problem
Author Message
 TDBImage problem

I use the TDBImage component on a form to display pictures from a
paradox DB. It works just fine but I also would like to insert new
pictures into the DB by pasting them from the clipboard directly to the
 TDBImage component. When I try this the picture shows on the form but it
isnt saved when I post the record. All the other components on the form
saves their content except the TDBImage. Can anybody help me with this ??
I use delphi ver 1.0.

/Mikael Lindkvist

Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 TDBImage problem

I'm afraid that I can't help you with your problem, but I'd like to add
the following observation:  I've found that TDBImage will store bitmaps
that are pasted from the clipboard, but not metafiles.

/Aaron Wieland

: I use the TDBImage component on a form to display pictures from a
: paradox DB. It works just fine but I also would like to insert new
: pictures into the DB by pasting them from the clipboard directly to the
:  TDBImage component. When I try this the picture shows on the form but it
: isnt saved when I post the record. All the other components on the form
: saves their content except the TDBImage. Can anybody help me with this ??
: I use Delphi ver 1.0.
:
: /Mikael Lindkvist
:
:
:
:

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with TDBImage

2. Problem with TDBImage under Oracle.

3. Using TDBImage with JPEGS?

4. tDBImage, file larger w. smaller images

5. How to display a GIF type field in TDBImage

6. Saving JPEG Image with TDBImage

7. TDBImage Help!

8. Looking for another TDBImage component

9. Delphi TDBImage Componets and Pallet Reailizing

10. TDBImage and JPEG

11. Paste an image into a TDBImage component (D1)

12. TDBImage components - Arrays of