Change the Size and the Type of a Field
Author Message
 Change the Size and the Type of a Field

Hello everybody,

I use MS Access database in delphi 3.
How can I change the size (physical size of the field) and the type of a
field in the run-time?
Example 1:
    MyTable.Open;
    MyTable.Fields[0].Size;
I get an error "Can not in open database"

Example 2:
    MyTable.Close;
    MyTable.Fields[0].Size;
I get an error "List-index out of range"

Thanks,

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Change Size and Type of field

2. Changing Field Type with Fields Editor in D2

3. type and size of fields are gone in Data desktop

4. How to find ORACLE number type fields, size

5. Annoying behaviour when you change field sizes

6. Changing the size of database fields at runtime

7. How to change the type of a database field

8. Open a Table and then change a type of Field

9. Change data types of a field programmatically

10. Changing of a field type

11. Can't change type of field

12. Dynamic Filter on TCustomADODataset where filter field data type change