Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers
Author Message
 Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers

%subj%; with no charge, having ANY databases to test TCP/IP transport
and SQL-queries over Internet. Its exist somewhere? Is somebody support
such demo-servers (Oracle, SyBase...)?

Please answer also with e-mail. Not only in news becouse I here seldom.
--

Sunny

Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

2. Question - TCP/IP security on Internet?

3. WINSOCK - tcp/ip - internet - etc

4. Delphi via Internet (tcp/ip)

5. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

6. How do we connect to an oracle server via tcp/ip network

7. SQL Server 6.0, Delphi 1.0 and TCP/IP

8. Connect to SQL Server using Tcp/ip

9. Connect Interbase Server with TCP/IP

10. MS SQL Server access with TCP/IP

11. Delphi connection to MS SQL server via TCP/IP

12. Problem with TCP/IP connection to IB server