MAPI to Send FAX Example
Author Message
 MAPI to Send FAX Example

Does anybody have an example of how to use MAPi to send a Fax using
delphi ?
TIA
--
Peter Robinson

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 MAPI to Send FAX Example
What a coincidence!?! I just happen to be looking for the same
information, so please if you find out send me an e-mail and I'll do the
same!

Trex

Mon, 13 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending a fax from inside TP7 (Class 1 Support)

2. Send fax for using Turbo Pascal (Dos Version)

3. sending and receiving FAX?

4. Sending fax within Delphi 2.0

5. sending and recieving FAX

6. Sending a Fax (sourcecode wanted)

7. mapi component for Delphi (not simple mapi)

8. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

9. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

10. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

11. Automaticaly Faxing reports with MS Fax

12. Delphi BDE and QBE example (IE: Using Query By Example instead of SQL)